Thursday, November 5, 2015

Oh my, I have a hemorrhoid...Ouch!

If you have ever had a hemorrhoid, or known someone who has, you know they are pretty painful. Actually, just downright excruciating at time. And, it's not easy to talk about.  Who would you talk to about it?  Come on, who wants to admit they have a literal pain in their butt?  This is not the time for show and tell, lol.  Well, let me tell you, everyone will experience this awful, uncomfortable, debilitating pain at some point in their life.  Some causes have been attributed to chronic diarrhea, constipation, vein and circulation issues. Just sitting, wearing the wrong underwear or jeans, going potty or any movement can prove to be challenging. Who wants to experience this discomfort?

Well, having Crohn's, Colitis, leaky gut and IBS, I can tell you, I was embarrassed the first time a doctor told me I had a hemorrhoid.  But then he explained, "it is a busted blood vessel, in that 'area', due to being over-burdened, so it needs time to heal". Oh, that's it? A busted blood vessel? Well that didn't sound as terrible as the actual word, hemorrhoid. When I looked it up, it is explained as a vascular structure in the anal canal, that are cushions to help the stool evacuate. When these vascular structures, or veins, become swollen, irritated and inflamed, this is considered a hemorrhoid.

Some signs you have one...well, they are painful for starters.  It can be sore, throbbing, itchy and irritated. You may see blood after you go #2, wither in the toilet or on the toilet paper. Your stools may also be skinny, meaning something is keeping it from coming out in the size of your normal colon. Take your thumb and index finger and connect them together at the tips.  This forms a circle, which is the size of your colon. Stools should be about that size in diameter, and about 12-18" long in length.  That is a health bowel movement (after each meal).

So, what to do?  Well, first, understand the cause of the issue.  Is it diarrhea (constant purging irritation to the lining) or constipation (straining to "take out the trash")? It is that you are wearing things all of the time? Sitting to long? Varicose vein issues? Pregnancy? Obesity? Hormones?

Hydration (meaning drinking enough water daily and taking mineral to drive the hydration into the cell) is super important, along with food choices, and taking regular bathroom breaks.  Don't hold it in.  Go when you have to go!

Herbally and aromatherapy-wise, you have many choices.  I personally like to choose vasoconstrictors, circulation supporters, analgesics and anti-inflammatories from a variety of companies, so I know I have the best stuff that will give me results.  There are no cutting corners if you are serious about getting rid of this butt pain. So here is my favorite protocol..

JennScents Hemorrhoid Cream for topical application - http://shop.jennscents.com/Hemorrhoid-Relief-Salve-JSHEMRS.htm

Digestive Enzymes with a soothing blend - I like the Verdezymes since it is a 3 in 1 formula (enzymes, protease, soothing blend) - http://shop.jennscents.com/Solle-Verdezymes-VZYME.htm

Excell - for circulation, contains butcher's broom, maca, mullein, fenugreek and several other supporting herbs) - http://shop.jennscents.com/Solle-Excell-EXCELL.htm

Essentil Fatty Acid with a Fat emulsifier - this one has omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 with a fat emulsifier, so my 3 in 1 EFA's - http://shop.jennscents.com/SolleMegas-SMEGA.htm


I also offer private consultations to help you create an herbal and aromatherapy regimen, customized to your specific needs. You can see more details at www.JennScents.com.

Here's to a happy, healthy and pain-free day!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. psoriasis,Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 Autism. 19.. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete