Friday, January 30, 2015

Why My Mineral Make-Up

If you are like me, you would like to have a nice, affordable mineral make up that works, covers blemishes and discolorations, and is still good for your skin.  After searching for many years, I finally found one from Youngevity, www.JennScents.My90ForLife.com.

Youngevity is a company started by the famous Dr. Joel Wallach, and is most noted for his contributions of mineral research and benefits. People like Danny Glover, Cindy Crawford and many basketball professionals use his products daily, with much health success.

The Youngevity Mineral Make has no harsh chemicals, additives, preservatives, dyes, irritants, talc, bismuth, fragrance and no animal testing.  It is non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) and has a no to low toxicity rating at www.EWG.org.  For example, the mascara has a zero toxicity rating, very rare.

They have concealers, a solid foundation stick and powder; bronzer, lipstick, lip and eye pencils, eye shadow and mascara.  It is non-caking, non-sheer, and delivers great coverage that looks natural. It goes on easy and you don't need to use a ton.

They have a starter kit, as well as a Full Make-Up Case (everything in it with just about every color). To check it out and order, go to www.JennScents.My90ForLife.  Message me if you want me to email you the catalogue, jh@jennscents.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment