Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Natural Solutions for Mental Health

I want to discuss a topic that is affects everyone on this planet, in one way or another...mental health. Almost every newspaper across our nation reports daily on some negative or tragic event that involves mental illness. It is often silent until something "erupts". A person may feel trapped, overwhelmed, alone, abandoned and buried. Their body may not be receiving or absorbing the right nutrients, which upsets the digestive system (a system of processing every stimuli we endure throughout the day and life), thus affecting our mental faculties such as rational thinking, decisiveness, focus, concentration, memory, feeling happy, joyous and positive.

You may suffering or know someone who suffers from mental imbalance, instability or illness. So just know, that you are not alone. There are some really great supplements and aromatherapy that can help get your body and mind back on track. I know this from personal experience. The natural health program I discuss in this webinar on Mental Health, http://stme.in/eqpvoFT6Z, has made a tremendous difference in my life and how I feel. And, I noticed a difference in a very short period of time. Last year was an incredibly tough year for me, but it was bearable and manageable because I had tool - herbs, aromatherapy, family and friends - to help me through. If you have any questions, want to order any products or schedule a consultation, please do not hesitate to message me. 
 
If you have any questions, want to book a consultation or order products to boost your mental health, please feel to contact me - 352.243.9627, jh@jennscents.com, www.SolleScents.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment