Thursday, March 19, 2015

Natural Cleaning with Aromatherapy

Essential oils can be a powerful tool when cleaning naturally.  Cleaning green is not just a fad, but very important when it comes to our health - physically, mentally and emotionally. Chemical exposure has been scientifically linked to a number of health disorders, as well as mental imbalances and nutritional issues.

My natural cleaning journey began 13 years ago.  I was diagnosed with sever Crohn's, colitis, leaky gut and IBS.  I was a complete mess and barely could get out of bed everyday.  I had to take  sabbatical from my job, erase everything on my calender for the next several months, and do a complete overhaul on my life.  Cleaning green was one of the first places I started.  Who knew that being exposed to bleach, window cleaners, bathroom and kitchen cleaners, carpet powders and "fragrant" room sprays can put your body and mind into a tailspin?  I didn't.

After a friend of mine shared some astonishing chemical cleaning facts, and some healthy, natural cleaning substitutes, my life and health began to change.  My sinuses weren't stuffed up, my stomach wasn't rumbling and upset, my skin got better and hydrated, my mood changed.  All because of some simple household upgrades.

So, what was the secret?  Essential oils, baking soda, vinegar, liquid enzymes and a soap concentrate.  Yep, that's it.  Everything I needed to clean in just these simple, pronounceable ingredients.

Hopefully you can join me on April 11, 2015 at Harry P. Leu Gardens for my live class on Natural Cleaning with Aromatherapy.  We will talk about the benefits of cleaning green and share tips and recipes to replace those harsh chemical cleaners.  Here is the link to register - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/natural-cleaning-with-aromatherapy-tickets-15806711299. 

In health, Jennifer, "Health-preneur"

No comments:

Post a Comment