Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Holistic Aromatherapy Certification with JennScents Institute

I was reading through my business goals that I created when I first started my business 14 years ago.  One of the things I listed was for aromatherapy to become a household name.  Well, thanks to this ever-evolving industry, it is now become a house name.  How great is that? For many people, they know about essential oils and the effect they can have on enhancing our mood, promoting sleep, inspiring energy and calming a burn. What most people do not know, is that aromatherapy can also effect emotional health, tapping into the depths of why we are the way we are and helping us achieve our best, successful self.

My aromatherapy journey started when my now best friend shared Roman Chamomile in a roll-on bottle with me to calm my IBS and Crohn's. I had such an instant response to this with decreased intestinal cramping and digestive upset. This sparked a fire within me that this "aromatherapy stuff" must be pretty powerful and something that deserved more attention from me.  That turned into my business called JennScents, where I began custom blending aromatherapy products for people based on their current needs.  That journey evolved into healthy gift baskets, home parties, guest speaking and then my aromatherapy school called the JennScents Institute. I have been involved with NAHA for over 12 years and my school was approved to offer Level I & II Holistic Aromatherapy Certifications.

I loved school when I was younger, especially learning about things I was passionate about.  I love to be challenged, informed, have an opportunity to apply my knowledge and practice, share my new learned wisdom with others and gain practical tips to enhance my own life.  I carry these important principles into my teaching and course material at the JennScents Institute.

The JennScents Institute offers 8 Certification Courses.  Level I consists of Introduction to Holistic Aromatherapy.  Level II consist of 7, specialized courses to give you a well-rounded holistic health education with integrating aromatherapy. These courses include Advanced Holistic Aromatherapy, Specialized Holistic Aromatherapy, Holistic Aromatherapy for Body Systems, Holistic Aromatherapy & Herbal Integration, Holistic Aromatherapy for Skin Care, Holistic Aromatherapy for Emotional Health and Holistic Aromatherapy Business Building.  You can take each class, one at a time, or register for the Fast Track Program. You can click here to review more information about "Getting Started". You can read about the NAHA Level I & Level II requirements and standards at NAHA.org.

Our school is created on mind-body health, achieving knowledge for understanding why physical manifestations occur and how to link them to mental and emotional balances, so we achieve overall wellness and wholeness. Level I & II offers 248-hours of curriculum and communications with founder and instructor, Jennifer Hochell Pressimone.

We invite you to check out our Aromatherapy School and begin your aromatherapy education journey with us. #AromatherapyTraining, #JennScents, #JennScentsInstitute, #LoveMyScents




No comments:

Post a Comment