Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thanks Alison Caldwell-Andrews for sharing this article - http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/plant-omega-3s-reduce-heart-attacks-more-fish-oil. I've taken omegas for a long time, trying to help my gut heal from Crohn's, colitis and leaky gut.  I've always been "good" fat deficient, but no matter what I took, my body had a hard time absorbing it.  I was hungry all of the time, even after eating, had skin and cognitive issues, and no matter how much vitamins and minerals I took, I couldn't seem to get a head with my digestion.  When I was introduced to the SolleMegas, I was anxious to try them, since it was a nice plant combination of Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9.  But what really excited me was that it included a plant fat emulsifier.  This is important for those of us who have a hard time digesting and absorbing (also people without a gall bladder).  We need that extra help, and sure enough, I noticed a huge difference just after a week.  If you need a good omega, you should really try the SolleMegas by Solle Naturals!  See the ingredients and details at www.SolleScents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment